Public to get some water bans respite in the South Island of New Zealand
1) People from the South Island
– We would like to make it clear 블랙 잭to all people from the South Island to get some water bans respite in the South Island of New Zealand. Our policy is simple. Do not use drinking water and take a bottle, to drink 울산안마from tap. Do not buy bottled water, unless it is clearly marked as fresh water and has been fresh for at least 3 days (preferably, from 3 hours ou카지노tside the city centre). If you do buy bottled water, you can safely drink it without getting sick.
– There are plenty of other options, like ice cream, but if you do not feel comfortable you can get some fruit juice, even from supermarkets.
2) People from Europe
– We encourage you to get water bans from Europe, just like all other countries, at least until they can get the proper policies in place. Many people are now buying bottled water and can safely drink it without any side-effects, so stop selling water.
– If there are some local laws like in Denmark, some people are now buying water from their water company. The rules in Denmark are so lax, that it is not really safe for use.
3) The rest of the world
– This should happen as quickly as possible. If the people from the South Island can get the right policies in place, the rest of the world should do the same, right away.